Gathering and use of information about your browser and device
When a visitor comes to our website or uses our Services or Software, we may collect some limited information that your device and browser routinely make available whenever you visit a website or interact with any online service. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. It may also include your device type and data from sensors in your device like the accelerometer.
We collect this data to improve the overall quality of the online experience, including product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising we also use such information for the following general purposes:
1. to customize the advertising and content you see,
2. fulfill your requests for products and services,
3. improve our services, conduct research,
4. provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
In addition to collecting the above types of information, we collect aggregate queries for internal reporting and targeted advertising. We also count, track, and aggregate the visitor's activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our websites (e.g. tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the websites, etc.). To these ends, we may merge information about you into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with our advertisers.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
In the event that you provide us with answers to voluntary survey questions, we may present this information to our advertisers and partners, in the form of grouped statistics compiled from our users’ answers to such questions.
We also aggregate data from the Software (as defined below) regarding total traffic flows and content delivery performance as well as other data collected in the use of our products or services in order to understand usability and monitor network conditions and compare the performance.
Your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Gathering and use of personal information
You may visit the Sites and use the Software and many of the Services without any registration at all. However, from time to time, we may enable certain additional functionality or services whereby you will have to create a user account, and we may collect and process the following information about you:
1. information such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, and other demographic information (such as date of birth, gender, age, and interests) that you provide by completing forms on the Sites, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our mailing lists, upload or submit any material through the services, or request any information.
2. your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
3. if you log-in using a third-party social media account (such as a Facebook or Google account), we may collect basic account information about you from that social media provider (such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, and other demographic information, like your date of birth, gender, age and interests);
4. details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Service;
5. communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content;
6. information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
1. identify you when you sign-in to your account;
2. enable us to provide you with the Services or to carry out your instructions (for example, to process payment information);
3. send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
4. present projects to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
5. administer your account with us;
6. enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service;
7. analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
8. use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information. We may also use e-mail addresses and other personal information from time to time in order to gather and provide to our members and visitors improved content and features.
9. Except as provided herein, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer outside the company personal information that visitors voluntarily provide in any registration or use of the websites or the Software, except when it’s necessary to provide the Services (like when we partner with payment processors).
Does our site use "cookies"?
For example, by setting a cookie you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time. We currently save password information in cookies. In addition, advertisements displayed on the our website or in the Software may contain cookies. Third party analytics, ad-serving and affiliate partners may set or have cookies set and access their cookies or local storage objects (flash cookies) on your computer, when you are using the Software or visiting a website and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services.
Should you no longer wish to receive information from us, or should your information change, we have provided a way for you to correct, update or remove the personal data you gave us.
To update or modify the information and preferences, i.e., whether we share your personal information with third parties or publishers, or updating any marketing preferences we hold, if applicable, that we have on file for your user account, if applicable, simply go to the applicable Site or Service, log in, go to the user account section, then modify your details and settings as necessary.
Third party links and co-brand relationships.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may choose various third-party web sites or services to link to, and/or frame within, the Sites or Services. We may also include offers from third parties as part of the installation process for our software. We also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our users. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these third-party sites or services, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third-party web sites (even if offered on or through our Site or Services) may not be received by us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such web sites or services. These linked sites or services are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
Notification of changes.
Questions? Contact us.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please do not hesitate to write to us at: